Aller au contenu
  • Veuillez ne pas poster de message pour but d'insulter, incitation à la haine, propos sexuels et tout autre qui ne respecte pas nos conditions générales !

How to setup a TCP Proxy for you Habbo retro [100% free][DDoS Protection]

Porcellian

Messages recommandés

Hello!

I've made a tutorial about this earlier but now I've found a method that is really for free.

Protecting your Habbo retro can be hard, and you usually have to pay a lot for a good reliable protection. However, a known method for DDoS protection has been TCP Reverse Proxy, but you have to pay for it. I've found a way so you don't have to pay for it anymore.

I'll use the website 

Pour avoir accès à ce lien, merci de vous connecter.

trough the whole tutorial, since it's free and that's the only way to do it for free

1. Enter the your destination IP + Port. Usually port 30000.

e45143e12d7df7f83e6c2a62608dd0e5.png

2. You will get a proxy IP + proxy port after you purchase, for example "protection.menialhost.com:30482"

3. When you got it, you are going to change details in your client.php like this.

474286187c132c230e5f744ea8e79b41.png

4. In case you wrote the wrong IP or port, you can configure it once you have ordered the product.
3e16e7688f17bafa20247064aced624b.png

And now you are finished.

In case you are using r63 you will have to run this sql aswell.

UPDATE server_settings SET enable_securesessions = '0'; UPDATE server_settings SET enable_antiddos = '1'; UPDATE server_settings SET ip_lastforbans = '1';

This is just a thread for new hotel owners that dont know how to set it up, I know plenty of people probably already know how to, but just in case.If there is anything I should add to this tutorial then just tell me

I don't have anything to do with menialhost.com, I just know that there is a lot of scrimp people in this community who is not ready to pay for anything. However, here you go.This link is a for the 

Someone can please translate this for me :)
  • J'adore 1

• 2 semaines plus tard...

Traduction @Porcellian 

Bonjour!

J'avais déjà réalisé ce tutoriel avant, mais j'ai trouver une méthode gratuite.

Protéger son rétro serveur peut-être compliqué et généralement il faut payer pour une bonne protection. Cependant une méthode connu contre les DDoS était la modification TCP(IP/Port en gros), mais il fallait payé. J'ai trouver une solution pour ne plus avoir à payer désormais.

Je vais utiliser le site 

durant tous ce tutoriel.

1. Entrer l'IP de ton VPS et le port d'émulateur(généralement 30000)

2. Vous obtiendrez une IP et un port après la validation.

3. Une fois l'IP et le port obtenu changer les paramètres de votre client.php/hotel.php de la manière suivante:

4. Au cas où votre IP change ou que vous vous soyez trompez, vous pouvez le modifier dans les paramètres du produit:

C'est finis.

Translation done@Porcellian  thanks for your tutorial ;)

PLAYHITS-BANNER-FR-1.thumb.png.39737dfd8244f5e99654f85aa5884d4b.png

Bonjour, @Porcellian @HabboCandy

----

Tout d'abord, je tenez a vous remercier, l'un pour avoir fait la traduction, puis l'autre pour ce tutoriel qui est très utiles (Thank you) :D 

Un mot a dire (ou deux) "Très bien"

----

Bonne journée.

Cordialement, 

BobbaHeart :D

--------

Vamos Portugal *Coupe du Monde*

225px-Flag_of_Portugal.svg.png

• J'aime 1